Thursday 18 October 2012

Oooops

Hello Friends

Welcome to Julie from A Tale From Toadstool House

I've done a big ooops. I washed the light colours this morning with some yellow material. You can guess the rest. Yep! I turned the white cotton table cloth a lovely shade of pale lemon along with my white cotton t-shirt (quite like that) my pale pink cotton pj top (can live with that) and 2 of L's little crop tops. L's polyester school shirts are ok, pheww. I used a colour catcher just in case the colour ran, but I guess it had butter fingers and dropped the colour. Good job there weren't any of M's things in there. Hehehehe that would have been funny, giggle giggle.
Has anyone used Vanish crystal white and is it any good? just in case L doesn't like her new underwear.
The yellow piece of material is no longer yellow, it's now a pale yellow. I can still use it though.

better go and give the bread a bash before I pick L up from school.

Carolx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, not good. I have not tried the vanish before, hope it works if you need it too!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L doesn't like the yellow. I havve the ordinary Vanish so I will try that fist before I buy the other stuff.
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. I'd say the tablecloth was 'Spring primose'...sounds more impressive than the "oopsy" cloth!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring Primrose, I like that and very fitting.
      Carolx

      Delete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...