Sunday 14 October 2012

Stoptober Update 2

Hello Friends

Welcome to my new followers Scarlet and gigibird.

This week hasn't been too bad for spending. I did my usual grocery shopping on Tuesday. I go on Tuesdays because I used to get some good bargains but not so recently. However I spent £25 less this week.

Earlier in the week I had an hospital appointment and forgot to take a drink, don't know why I forgot because I rarely go anywhere with out taking a bottle of water with me, anyway we had to stop off at a local Spar shop in Wigan and bought a bottle of water, it was only 49p not bad considering it was the Spar and is usually quite expensive..

Yesterday L and I went to get our flue jabs at the Dr's surgery. The Que was ever so long but was moving steadily. We could have gone next Saturday but a dear friend is taking L to London for the day as a late birthday present. Whilst in town we did a bit of birthday sleepover shopping (out of birthday budget). and booked two games of Bowling for three people.
We also went into L's favourite shop, Kylie's, to have a look. She has some birthday money to spend, she found a few things she liked but not what she wanted. We will have a look again when they have their next sale.

Looks like it's going to be a nice day today the sun is shinning.

Hope you all have a nice day

Carolx

6 comments:

  1. Its raining and leaking into the house so we are trying to find the source of the leak ...not fun.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! just what you don't nee with winter just around the corner. Hope it won't be a big job to cure.
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. Hello Carol

    I have just "tagged" you in a getting to know you sort of game. go to http://sherriesmuddlepuddle.blogspot.ca/2012/10/tag-youre-it.html for info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry
      I will have to get my thinking cap on and do a post later.
      Carolx

      Delete
  3. You are doing great with your spending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days are harder than others. Yesterday, M and I had a walk round a nearby town,the shops were open so we did some window shopping.It was good to get some Christmas ideas but didn't buy anything.
      Carol

      Delete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...