Sunday 21 October 2012

Stoptober Update 3

Hello friends

Welcome to new follower Emma from The Log Cabin.

This weeks no spend has been good and bad. I managed to save  £5 on my grocery shopping on Wednesday only to spend it on a bird bath for our parakeet, Scooby. Then on Saturday evening M took me out for a meal to a local carvery pub where they were doing an offer of 2-4-£8 and 2 drinks. Total cost £12.

L was on a day trip to London with a family friend. A late birthday treat. We had to get up at 5am in order to get to Preston station for 6.50. They goat back to Preston at 11.30pm very tired after having a fantastic day.  M and I were tired after a long easy day.

Have a good day

Carolx

4 comments:

  1. Will we get to meet Scooby?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmmm I think that can be arranged
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. How do you give Scooby a bath? When we had parakeetsWe used to just spray them lightly and they would just shake it off. We had never given them any other kind of baths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a picture of Scooby's bath, A light spray sound like a good idea as he does't bathe that often, he must be a teenager!
      Carolx

      Delete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...