Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Gift from Canada

Hello friends

I went grocery shopping today and got our Christmas turkey. At £9.00 for a small frozen turkey, that was much bigger than a big chicken, I decided to get it now before they go up next month. When I got back I found this on my door step:

 
 
It was from Sassy Breese at Muddle Puddle. I bet you're wondering what it is?  I'll show you
 
 
A beautifully wrapped parcel. Looks interesting. I bet you are wondering what it is. I'll show you
 
 
 
 
It's a bag. It used to be a t-shirt. Sassy makes bags from old or unwanted t-shirts and has recently opened a shop at Etsy called Morning Breese. The bag is lovely and folds up small enough to fit in my handbag and stretchy enough to hold quit a bit of  shopping. Why not pay Sassy a visit to either at her blog or her shop.
 
Carolx
 
 

 

 
 
 


2 comments:

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...