Wednesday 19 December 2012

Decorations and wrapping

Hello friends

Welcome to new follower Penny Wise

We put up our tree at the week end. (I say we but in actual fact it was mostly M and L as  I was round at mum and dads washing mum's hair) They did a grand job. Last night L and I tied some thread onto some sweets and chocolates and hung them on the tree after I took the photo. Next week I will post about the recent gifts I received.

Stocking bunting was a recent gift
 


Crocheted snowflake was another recent gift

 
Tomorrow I will start some cooking for the freezer ready for our Boxing Day buffet.
 
Carolx

3 comments:

  1. They did do a great job!
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, didn't they.
      Hopefully it will smell like christmas when I start cooking.
      Carolx

      Delete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...