Sunday 6 December 2015

No 6 When Do You Open Presents

Thank you all for your kind words. M is now sitting up and this morning they are hoping to get him standing. They did try yesterday but he felt dizzy. I suppose that's because he's been laid down for three days. He's looking better and got the colour back in his face.


                                           ****************************************


When do we open our presents - The three of us open our presents when the last one gets up and then we have breakfast. Boxing Day when we go the in-law we do presents again and then when I do my Boxing Day, for my family, on the day or day after we do presents again. We like to stretch out Christmas for a long as possible.


In a previous relationship they didn't open their presents until Boxing Day.


When do you open your presents?


Carolx

6 comments:

  1. We have stockings full of little things and open them first thing, once we are all awake, usually on my bed. Then breakfast is eaten, normally I push the boat out and make Eggs Benedict, then I walk Ben while the washing up is done. Fresh pots of tea and coffee are made and then it is present time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opening stocking and eggs benedict yum. Sounds like you have a lovely morning.

      We always do one for L and hang it at the end of her bed and she would open it on our bed. Now she's older it getting harder to hang it in her room without her noticing.

      Carolx

      Delete
  2. Present opening is after Christmas dinner and before the Queen's speech.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice way to do it. You can all relax and enjoy the moment.
      Carolx

      Delete
  3. It's stockings on my bed for us all when we wake up - usually the HG is the one chomping at the bit. Then we've come down stairs and open half our presents. Stop for bacon butties, showers and dinner prep then the rest. We always save one each for after dinner! We like stretching it out for as long as possible!! Prob the last Xmas just the four of us this year. Sniffle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L always had a stocking and brought it in to us to open. This year the stocking is still in the attic so will fill a gift bag instead and hang that in her room. I like the idea of saving one gift for after dinner.
      Carolx

      Delete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...